Accounting and Tax Consultant
Global Strategic Accountants LLC, a leading practice in Tax and Regulatory consulting and services with customers from five continents, is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our accounting and consultancy practice. GSA is located in Alpharetta, GA.
Position - Accounting and Tax Consultant
Description & Responsibilities
The day-to-day activity controlled by the Accounting and Tax Consultant includes: reviewing the accounting and tax requirements on a per client basis; analyzing and creating tax profiles for filing reconciliations to registrations requirements;reviewing financials and using financial statements to complete various annual reports for clients; reviewing and researching tax impositions on accrued liabilities, and; assisting in all research for project consulting engagements related to tax and accounting.
Qualifications/Education and/or Experience Requested
- Bachelor’s Degree in the following Sciences with a Masters Preferred (but not required)
- Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Management, Research, Social Sciences.
- Strong desire to research and solve problems that are both qualitative and quantitative
- Strong desire to move ahead in their career path and take on team leading responsibilities
- Prior Finance, Accounting, Tax and/or Research Internships or Experience with References
- Quick and decisive action demonstrator